July 8-26, 2019
Check out the 50+ short courses offered by the University of Washington Biostatistics Summer Institutes. Sessions are available in Statistical Genetics, Statistics for Big Data, Statistics in Clinical & Epidemiological Research, and Statistics and Modeling in Infectious Diseases. Register before June 1 for discounted rates. Scholarships for Statistical Genetics are available to current graduate students. Apply online by March 31.
- To access 2019 module descriptions, click the respective institute on the left hand menu.
- The 2019 general registration rate for SISG, SISMID and SISBID is $775 per 2.5-day module ($675 before May 31). The academic/government/non-profit is $675 per module ($575 before May 31). For SISCER one-day modules, the general rate is $425 per module ($375 before May 31) and the academic/government/non-profit rate is $325 per module ($275 before May 31). The general rate for SISCER Module 4 (two days) is $850 ($750 before May 31) and the academic rate is $650 ($550 before May 31). Please note that these fees do not include meals. Participants are responsible for their own travel, lodging, and meals (see Participant Information).
- Sign up for the Summer Institutes email list.
Thank you to all our participants for making this year a huge success!
Fast Facts 2018
- 56 short courses in cutting edge ideas and approaches to statistical analysis of biological data
- 83 course instructors for 2018 who are leading educators and researchers in their fields
- 700 plus participants in 2018 representing:
- Research labs, health organizations, private industry, non-profit and government agencies
- Quantitative scientists, biologists, infectious disease researchers, statisticians, geneticists, mathematical modelers, policy makers, anyone involved with biomedical studies including clinical trials and observational studies.
- 36 countries and 39 states
- 63 universitites and 91 companies/organizaitons