2019 Summer Institutes, July 8-26
- Module descriptions will be posted in December, 2018.
- Scholarship applications open in January, 2019.
- Registration opens in February, 2019.
- Fees for 2019 will not be set until January. However, as reference, the 2018 academic/government/non-profit rate for SISG, SISMID and SISBID was $650 per module ($550 by May 31). The general rate was $750 per course ($650 before May 31). For SISCR modules, which are one-day instead of 2.5 days, the academic/government/non-profit rate was $300 per module ($250 by May 31) and the general rate was $400 per course ($350 before May 31) Please note that these fees do not include meals. Participants are responsible for their own travel, lodging, and meals.
Thank you to all our participants for making this year a huge success!
Sign up for the Summer Institutes email list.
Fast Facts 2018
- 56 short courses in cutting edge ideas and approaches to statistical analysis of biological data
- 83 course instructors for 2018 who are leading educators and researchers in their fields
- 700 plus participants in 2018 representing:
- Research labs, health organizations, private industry, non-profit and government agencies
- Quantitative scientists, biologists, infectious disease researchers, statisticians, geneticists, mathematical modelers, policy makers, anyone involved with biomedical studies including clinical trials and observational studies.
- 36 countries and 39 states
- 63 universitites and 91 companies/organizaitons