The Master of Science (MS) Thesis is a 24-month program that provides comprehensive training in biostatistical theory and methods with a research-based thesis.
- Provides the rigorous academic preparation for students who wish to pursue a doctoral degree or research position in biomedical, clinical and laboratory settings at universities, public health agencies, private companies, and scientific start-ups.
- Builds an excellent foundation in statistical theory (the science of biostatistics) and biomedical data analysis (the practice of applying biostatistics).
- Follows an innovative curriculum taught by internationally recognized faculty who are dedicated to educating the next generation of biostatisticians.
- 2022-23 Degree Costs and Financial Support MS Thesis (pdf)
- 2022-23 Student Fees (pdf)
As a student at UW in the MS Thesis program, not only will you earn your degree from a #1-ranked biostatistics program, you will join an engaged community of students, faculty, and scientists at the cutting edge of impact research.