The University of Washington Department of Biostatistics welcomed three new assistant professors, promoted two core faculty, and bid farewell to four faculty members who retired in the 2023-24 academic year.
- Amy Willis, PhD was promoted to tenured Associate Professor of Biostatistics
- Adam Spziro, PhD was promoted to Professor of Biostatistics (WOT)
- Richard A. Kronmal, PhD - (Read about Kronmal's career)
- Bruce Weir, PhD - (Read about Weir's career)
- Ellen Wijsman, PhD - (Read about Wijsman's career)
- Mary Emond, PhD
- Richard Guo, PhD, hired as tenure-track assistant professor
- Kevin Lin, PhD, hired as tenure-track assistant professor
- Guanghao Qi, PhD, hired as tenure-track assistant professor
Read more about new core faculty in a recent announcement.