- Prepares students for career paths spanning a range of health-related and data-driven fields such as biotech, pharmaceuticals, cancer research, data science, and government agencies.
- Follows an innovative curriculum taught by internationally recognized faculty who are dedicated to educating the next generation of biostatisticians.
- Gives students the ability to customize their program by selecting one of three specialization pathways: Data Science, Statistical Genetics, or Modeling and Methods.
- Features a fast-paced, 18-month, full-time program culminating in the completion of 50 credits and a professionally-relevant capstone project. Distance learning available for some classes in year two.
- Allows students to build a portfolio that showcases key skills to future employers.
- Provides opportunities to learn practical knowledge from area research and industry professionals.
- Accommodates students who decide to pursue PhD-level training.
As a student in our program, not only will you earn your degree from a #1-ranked biostatistics program but you will join an engaged community of students, faculty, and scientists at the cutting edge of impact research.