2019 Summer Institutes, July 8-26
- Module descriptions will be posted in December, 2018.
- Scholarship applications open in January, 2019.
- Registration opens in February, 2019.
Thank you to all our participants for making this year a huge success!
Sign up for the Summer Institutes email list.
Fast Facts 2018
- 56 short courses in cutting edge ideas and approaches to statistical analysis of biological data
- 83 course instructors for 2018 who are leading educators and researchers in their fields
- 700 plus participants in 2018 representing:
- Research labs, health organizations, private industry, non-profit and government agencies
- Quantitative scientists, biologists, infectious disease researchers, statisticians, geneticists, mathematical modelers, policy makers, anyone involved with biomedical studies including clinical trials and observational studies.
- 36 countries and 39 states
- 63 universitites and 91 companies/organizaitons