2019 Summer Institutes, July 8-26
- To access 2019 module descriptions, click the respective institute on the left hand menu.
- The scholarship application for Statistical Genetics (SISG) modules will be available online by mid-January, 2019. SISG is the only institute offering scholarships for 2019.
- Registration is scheduled to open on February 11, 2019.
- The 2019 general registration rate for SISG, SISMID and SISBID is $775 per 2.5-day module ($675 before May 31). The academic/government/non-profit is $675 per module ($575 before May 31). For SISCER one-day modules, the general rate is $425 per module ($375 before May 31) and the academic/government/non-profit rate is $325 per module ($275 before May 31). The general rate for SISCER Module 4 (two days) is $850 ($750 before May 31) and the academic rate is $650 ($550 before May 31). Please note that these fees do not include meals. Participants are responsible for their own travel, lodging, and meals.
Thank you to all our participants for making this year a huge success!
Sign up for the Summer Institutes email list.
Fast Facts 2018
- 56 short courses in cutting edge ideas and approaches to statistical analysis of biological data
- 83 course instructors for 2018 who are leading educators and researchers in their fields
- 700 plus participants in 2018 representing:
- Research labs, health organizations, private industry, non-profit and government agencies
- Quantitative scientists, biologists, infectious disease researchers, statisticians, geneticists, mathematical modelers, policy makers, anyone involved with biomedical studies including clinical trials and observational studies.
- 36 countries and 39 states
- 63 universitites and 91 companies/organizaitons