Welcome to the TOPMed April 24-25, 2019 F2F meeting registration page. This event will be held at the Sheraton Tysons Hotel, Tysons, VA.
- Wednesday, April 24, 2019 and Thursday, April 25, 2019.
- The program is in development. It plans to emphasize working groups, with time for breakout sessions; forward-thinking presentations in the general sessions; and an afternoon poster session.
- All invited participants welcome and encouraged to attend.
Please note that NHLBI has set a 200-person cap for this meeting, and attendance is by invitation only. The DCC and the Program Committee is working closely with TOPMed groups to ensure both comprehensive representation and maximum attendance within the cap.
The registration fee for this event is a non-refundable $150.00 per person. Registration must be received by Monday, March 22, 2019. Thank you.
- Buffet lunches and morning and afternoon coffee/tea breaks are included.
- There will be selections to accommodate common food restrictions, with options for everyone.
Reserve lodging at Sheraton Tysons by Monday, April 8, 2019 for the “TOPMed Spring 2019 F2F meeting” program:
- You will be asked to set up an account on this UW Biostatistics server for this registration. This is separate from your account on the TOPMed DCC web site.
- Please use the email address at which you receive TOPMed communications to register. This will help to ensure timely and smooth communications.
- Each person attending the meeting must register separately. Group registrations cannot be accommodated. Thank you for understanding.
Please contact the TOPMed DCC at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.