To redeem your tuition scholarship, you will register by entering a specific code for each module. Follow the instructions outlined on this page to locate your codes and register.
Deadline: All tuition scholarships must be redeemed by June 1, 2019.
- Log in to your account at www.biostat.washington.edu/user or click Site Login located at the bottom left of www.biostat.washington.edu/
- Next to each module award is a code. You will need this code in order to complete your registration.
- Open a new window and the access registration page for SISG: https://www.biostat.washington.edu/suminst/sisg/register
- Click Academic/Gov’t/Non Profit rate.
- Select the module(s) for which you received a scholarship.
- If you wish to register for additional modules at your expense, you may do so at this time.
- Complete Registrant and Billing Information. If you registered for modules in addition to your scholarship modules and someone else will pay or be billed, please list the contact information for that person or organization under Billing Information.
- The Registration Summary page lists payment options. Click Add under Scholarship Codes and type in the first module’s scholarship award code. Click Add again to type in additional codes. Once you have entered all the codes, be sure to click Apply.
- If you registered for additional modules, select and pay via credit card, invoice or UW budget number.
- Scholarships must be redeemed by June 1.
- If you require a letter of invitation for visa purposes, please register for your modules first, then send an email to email@example.com asking that a visa letter be generated.