This degree offers you an excellent foundation in biostatistical theory and methods. The thesis provides an opportunity for a deep research experience and platform to showcase your work.
- Prepare for a career as a biostatistician, research scientist, or data analyst.
- The degree can be completed in 24 months; most students finish within 3 years.
- Learn from internationally recognized faculty who are dedicated to educating the next generation of biostatisticians.
- Join an energetic community of students, faculty, and scientists at the cutting edge of research in medicine, public health, genomics, and other fields.
- Complete a research-based master's thesis.
- Earn your master's from a top-ranked program.
- Program type: state-funded
As a student in our program, you will benefit from an innovative curriculum that provides a rigorous and applications-driven foundation in statistical theory and methods (the science of biostatistics) and biomedical data analysis (the practice of applying biostatistics).