- Prepares students for career paths spanning a range of health-related and data-driven fields.
- Features a fast-paced, 18-month, full-time program culminating in the completion of 50 credits and a professionally-relevant capstone project. Distance learning available for some classes in year two.
- Offers a choice of three specialization areas: Data Science, Statistical Genetics, Modeling and Methods.
- Provides opportunities to learn practical knowledge from innovative area research and industry professionals.
- Provides the rigorous academic preparation for students who wish to pursue a doctoral degree or research position in biomedical, clinical and laboratory settings within academia and private industry.
- Features a 24-36 month, full-time program culminating in completion of 63 credits and a research-based thesis.
- Offers a wide range of general electives to complement core curriculum and fulfill course requirements.
- Immerses students in a cutting-edge, research experience.