Registration for 2018 is now open!
- Statistics for Big Data, July 11-27
- Statistical Genetics, July 9-27
- Statistics and Modeling in Infectious Diseases, July 9-25
- Statistics for Clinical Research, July 23-27
- 57 short courses in cutting edge ideas and approaches to statistical analysis of biological data
- 84 course instructors who are leading educators and researchers in their fields
- 900 plus participants in 2017 representing:
- Research labs, health organizations, private industry, non-profit and government agencies
- Quantitative scientists, biologists, infectious disease researchers, statisticians, geneticists, mathematical modelers, policy makers, anyone involved with biomedical studies including clinical trials and observational studies.
- 28 countries and 44 states
Interested in a scholarship?
Scholarships are available for graduate students for the Summer Institutes in Statistical Genetics (SISG) and Statistics and Modeling in Infectious Diseases (SISMID). The application deadline is Friday, March 30 (11:59 p.m.). If your advisor is not able to upload your letter of recommendation, please have them email the letter to either firstname.lastname@example.org (Statistical Genetics) or email@example.com (Infectious Diseases).